Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Pregnancy Loss (Archived)
 PaternityAngel Forum :Archived Forums :Pregnancy Loss (Archived)
Message Icon Topic: lost a Baby 3 weeks ago Post Reply Post New Topic
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Topic: lost a Baby 3 weeks ago
    Posted: 2007-Mar-15 at 10:24

Hi my name is Sandra, and i was just wondering has any one been through the same thing,

I lost a Baby 3 weeks ago, i was 7 months pregnant the hospital told me that the baby stopped

feeding of the placenta, i done everything right during this pregnancy and it was my first

pregnacy and i was just wondering has anyone else experinced this?

IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-15 at 10:24

sorry for your loss  please don''t blame yourself.
IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-15 at 10:24

My  name is Nadine. I am 31 years old. I was five and half months pregnant.We went to find

out whether it was a boy  or girl we found out it was a boy and than  we were told something was

wrong and he wasn''t going to make it.He had non-immune hydrops and cystic hydroma. I had a

decision to make whether or not to continue with the pregnancy butI couldn''t do anything as long

as it had a heartbeat.I had an appointment  at the doctors he couldn''t get a heartbeatso he sent

me to the hospital and they hooked me up to a monitor. There was no heartbeat now they had to

give me something to start contractions.I kept  falling asleep on and of and a little while later

our son was born. He was born February 29th at 1:12 p.m. he was dead but we got to say goodbye

and we will never forget him as long as we live. I also have M.S.

IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-15 at 10:25

Hi first I want to tell you that I am very sorry for your loss and I had a question maybe someone

could help me I had a miscarriage on about march 16 my pregnancy symptoms subsided but now all of

a sudden they are back and all my hpt are still coming back positive I havent got a period yet is

it possible to be pregnant again already? I was about 5 weeks along when I miscarried please help

its tough not knowing one way or the other my last blood test was on march 18 and the hormone

level was pretty low.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version