Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Girl's Corner (Archived)
 PaternityAngel Forum :Archived Forums :Girl's Corner (Archived)
Message Icon Topic: a few more questions Post Reply Post New Topic
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Topic: a few more questions
    Posted: 2007-Mar-19 at 07:12

Okay, after going through all the post a few more questions have popped into mind.

1.  I''ve taken 4 pregnancy tests and all have been positive and I haven''t had my period in a

month so I''m pretty sure I''m pregnant...  but I was wondering what were the signs of a

miscarriage and since I''m a small person if that might affect anything?

2.  I''m 17 years old my boyfriend is 19.  We have already told his parents and his mom supports

us 100% and his dad is for the most part there.  The only problem is telling my parents.  I kinda

know my Mom will be okay with it. upset and disappointed but she''ll be there for me how should I

tell my Dad?  I''m afraid that he won''t let my boyfriend come around anymore and I really need

him here during this?

3.  Also,   I''m pretty sure that by the time this baby is due I''ll be 18, which means I''ll be

off my parents insurance.  How am I suppose to pay for all the medical expenses of pregnancy?

Any advice... suggestions... words of wisdom and support are greatly appreciated.  I''m scared

and confused.

IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-19 at 07:12

Hey my name is Crystal and i''m 16 and my boyfriend is 18 I am 6 months pregnat
by the time the baby is here I will be 17.Both of our parents know at first they had there doubts

but now they totally support us.My boyfriend and I have our own place so they couldnt really say

much anyways.So if I was you I would just go ahead and tell my parents I was scared but there

isnt much they can do.Oh and about the miscarriage I am very small too and that has nothing to do

with your pregnancy.I only weigh about 102 at 6 monthh pregnat.well I hope I helped somewhat.

Crystal

IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-19 at 07:12

my advice is for you to pray and ask your parents for help and just maybe they will be willing

to help you and i wish you good luck in the future.
casey

IP IP Logged
Archive

Quote Archive Replybullet Posted: 2007-Mar-19 at 07:13

Hun, for the 3rd question there should be a state aid of some sort that offers med insurance. I

know here in my state there is. Check around ask your local DCFS office if theres a such offer.

Only reason I know this is because I just went through 9 months of pregnancy and doctors apts and

ultrasounds with no charge thanks to the tax payers of my state! Its sure a relief!

Good Luck!

Jessica

IP IP Logged
Archive

Don''t worry about it, as time goes on everything will be fine-even for your dad.
As for medical insurance, the state will give you insurance.  i am 19 and pregnant and the state

gives me insurance but once the baby is born, I believe it is just for the baby.

Desiree

IP IP Logged
Archive

Being tiny has nothing to do with miscarriage. If you are pregnant and you start having really

bad cramps or spotting, you should go to the ER immediately. Don''t worry about your parents. I

had my baby in Feb. 2004 and I was 16 when I got pregnant. My parents were a little upset. But

now that my son is 2 1/2 months old, my parents have him so spoiled its disgusting! I''m not sure

about where you live, but I live in Florida and down here they have a special type of insurance

for pregnant women. It covers all of your prenatal visits and the birth of your baby. Then your

baby is automatically qualified for Medicaid. And it covers you up to two months after you have

your baby. Check with the Medicaid office in your town and see if they have anything like that

for you.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version